About Home Inspector Roger Frommer
My varied and expansive background led me to pursue a career in home inspections. I have experience in farming and construction, and I spent 20 years in facilities management for K-12 public schools. While working in the schools, I gained significant knowledge of plumbing, heating, and electrical systems. My construction experience includes building my own home and helping friends and family with repairs to their properties.
I have always loved exploring and problem-solving, and knew I could take my skills and apply them as a home inspector to help families in my community. I enjoy the challenges of inspecting a new property and meeting new people every day. To me, inspecting homes is the best of both worlds; doing what I love while helping people with the most important decision of their lives – buying a new home.
- American Society of Home Inspectors #25843
- State of Ohio Radon Tester #Rt889
- State of Ohio Pesticide Inspector WDI #12981
- State of Ohio EPA Water Operator
- State of Ohio Steam Boiler Operator
- Midwest Energy Efficiency Alliance Certified Public Building Operator
Fully Insured E & O, Liability & Workman’s Compensation